An international agro-food group with a « family governance » model was planning its IPO in Singapore, Geneva or Paris. The creation ex nihilo of an experts’ team to structure the corporate legal aspects required.
- Specify the required skills to lead an IPO then to deal with the investors and quotation issues in the long run
- Using our « thinking out of the box » approach, build a small and efficient team to ensure the long-term success of the mission
- Clarify the roles and scopes of both the legal department and the IPO team
- Advise the executive board on the evolution of governance and on the legal structure of the group
- A fast and fruitful integration : the team has been established for 5 years
- A smooth relationship between the existing organisation and the new team