After the departure of its general counsel, who had been within the firm for more than twenty years, a high-tech company, member of the SBF120 index, deemed appropriate to redefine and resize its legal function before recruiting a new global general counsel.
- Presentation of the evolution and scope of strategic protection functions over the past few years, with a focus on the technology industry to bring the Executive Committee and Board state-of-the-art information
- Cultural analysis of the company to build a target organisation in accordance with its management methods
- Recommendation of a definition and a position for the future general counsel
- A function calibrated to contribute both to the development and to the protection of the company by reinforcing the general counsel’s role upstream of the strategic projects
- An excellent fit between the hired candidate and the company – the DAF acknowledged that it was one of the best recruitments carried out over the past 4 years
- An enhanced leadership team, an asset to better address legal issues and face future challenges